Friday, December 4, 2009

new blog!

so the other day i finally bought my teen vogue handbook and after reading it i felt inspired and the need to finally create a fashion blog! YES i took the plunge after reading as many fashion blogs as possible and who knows how it will turn out since about 90% of the time i am hopeless in dressing myself!

but i'm hoping itll help me in developing the fashion sense i used to have and to be able to mesh practicality for living north of Toronto and getting hit with a zillion cm's of snow at the most random times possible as well as to be considered fashionable and actually happy with what i'm wearing..for once!

so show some love and check out my little fashion blog that has quickly become my blog baby!

www.fashionshakers.blogspot.com

peace&love!
-urbss

No comments: