Sunday, September 7, 2008

issue of the day.


my issue of the day: relationships & girls.


i try my hardest not to be the jealous bitch girlfriend who tells her boyfriend he's not allowed to talk to the girls that she dislikes. really. i don't because i know if my guy did that to me, i would not be happy. this isn't always easy because of my stupid insecurities. lately i've been really good- happy with where i am in life and who im with, what our relationship is like etc. but theres a few things that have been bothering me but i can't help but feel that i am over reacting. so because i feel that i'm over reacting i don't want to bring it up to him and him think that i'm nagging and get into a fight over nothing. so what do i do?


this may just be me, but it feels like the past week or so, since i left for school and everything, things don't feel like they used to. he feels more distant, or it could be me i have no idea at this point, and it just seems like we don't have as much fun as we used to when we're together. have we gotten stuck in a rut? i've just noticed small things that he used to do but doesn't anymore. this is the part where i start to think i'm over reacting. i don't know what to do, but i do know that my emotions are going haywire and my insecurities are all coming back like a damn tidlewave.


this weekend didn't go the way i imagined it. :(

No comments: