Wednesday, December 10, 2008

never think.


my four day break from school has come to a close.
im going back to toronto tomorrow, but not till later,
so that way im not stuck at residence all day until my
shift at work starts. that makes me happy cause i dont
feel good still (which is why i can't sleep, and the reason
behind this blog) so ill get to sleep in a bit tomorrow, as
well as spend the day with michael, go back to my high
school and see some teachers and go get michael's hair
cut with him :) im hoping itll be a nice day, and im hoping
ill feel better tomorrow, cause if i dont, work is going to
be very very long.

i finished New Moon. I loved it, regardless of how long
Edward was gone for. I love Stephanie Meyer's writing,
it flows so well and it's so easy to read. I've never been big
on vampires or werewolves but this is actually interesting.
not to mention im the biggest sap youll ever meet :P
hah. well all i know is im super excited to read eclipse
and breaking dawn. i'm hoping i get all four books for xmas.

despite being sick for the majority of the four days, i got to
sleep in my bed, bum around with michael and see my family.
it snowed so much, i wish i got to go play in it, but i had to finish
my lame internet research exam. but its done and over.
no worries.
i just hope i pass.

well. i'm starting to ramble. and i havent been going to sleep at the right
times, like i've mentioned a few times, so i best be getting to sleep.

peace&love.

No comments: