Friday, May 22, 2009

my little corner of the world.


the past few weeks i've been feeling extremely restless.
i dont remember summertime feeling like this last year.
i feel like i dont know what to do with myself.
there are a zillion things i should probably finish around the house
like finish unpacking my boxes of things and finish setting up my art room.
but there is zero motivation to do it. as soon as i start one thing, another thing
catches my eye and then i get distracted and nothing gets done.
oh such lame excuses.
maybe once i get a hold of a job, ill have some sort of routine so ill be able to
slowly finish everything. maybe. who knows. im such an indeciesive person its
ridiculous.

well here are a few things i am hoping to accomplish by the end of the summer time '09:

- obtain a part time or full time job for the summer.
- un pack the rest of my stuff.
- create a reading list and read as many books as possible.
- even out my rugby/driving tan.
- paint a masterpiece.
- organize my endless amount of photographs and maybe create
a series of something to maybe exhibit or sell...a girl can dream!
- fix up the missing pieces of my car
- work out and tone up my chuubb!
- GO TO THE BEACH and show off my newly toned body..muaha a girl can dream, again!

well thats all that i can think of off the top of my head.
heres a few more links to check out that i've found:

The Blisslist: http://blisslist.typepad.com/
- always has the best music that nobody has ever heard of.

Karmaloop: http://www.karmaloop.com/
- online clothing store that has an endless amount of brand names that are well know or totally unknown. Some items are a bit pricey but the clothing is uhmazing.

Fashion Chronicles: http://www.fashion-chronicles.com/
- fiercest fashion photos and inspiration that may just help you get out of that fashion rut.

That's all i've got for now, link it up and enjoy :)
I'm going to go and try to find something productive to do with my time.

peace&love
-Urbs

No comments: