Monday, October 19, 2009

mash up 02.


You're gentle now, but I recall
Both tender fire and bitter squall
A history so deep it hurts to look

Oh the elements I do not fear but
I fall apart when you appear
Cos you are the greatest
The greatest disaster

The circles darken round our eyes
And yet our bodies, when combined
They gleam like diamonds in cave

My cheeks red like fire engines racing
straight to the heat of your skin

Heloise gave her whole heart to Pete
Now eternally sleeps by his side
Oh, go ahead, fate, oh, give us your best
What is worth living for is worth a fight

If I were old, my dearest, you would be older
But I would crawl upon your lap
Wrap a blanket round our frail little shoulders
And I'd die happily like that


tribute to A Fine Frenzy:

"Elements"
"The World Without"
"What I Wouldn't Do"


Image:
-Le Love

No comments: