Thursday, September 18, 2008

my neverending to-do list.

my never ending to-do list.
was started on:
Tuesday, November 6, 2007 at 11:35pm

NOTE TO SELF; do all of these things before i die.

-get through highschool.
-get accepted into college/university.
-move to toronto.
-live in a loft with humungus windows.
-tag the side of a train.
-visit La Sagrada Famillia in Spain.
-go to the Louvre and see the Mona Lisa plus some.
-climb the entire Eiffle Tower.
-take a picture in the L'Arc de Triomphe.
-finish writing my novel...eventually.
-go to california/hawaii/austrailia and learn how to surf.
-learn how to snowboard. [without killing myself]
-learn how to nollie on pavement [without killing myself]
-take a ride in a gandola in Venice Italy [before it sinks]
-have one of my art pieces in an art gallery.
-open up my own art gallery dedicated strictly to graffiti.
-learn how to sew. and make my own clothes.
-figure out the subway in toronto without getting lost.
-buy a pair of shoes from Goodfoot without going broke.
-go snorkeling in the carribiann again!
-die my hair blonde
-cut my hair all off [pixie cut!]
-see a solar eclipse.
-learn to speak spanish and italian. and as many languages as possible.
-go on a cruise.
-go to a deathcab for cutie &/or postal service concert.
-take ballroom dancing lessons.
-go to a real haunted house and look for ghosts!
-lay in a field of grass taller then my knees and make daisy crowns.
-have a picnic by the water.
-learn to do a front handspring AND a backflip..eventually..w-out killing myself.
-get a tattoo. plus some.
-go on a road trip.
-learn to play a song on the bass. okay maybe the chorus of a song for now.
-go to new york. and have a picnic in central park.
-see the statue of liberty while im in new york.
-go to poland and visit my family.
-go back to belgium and see my family.
-while in belgium see one of my cousin Jacque's broadway shows/movies.
-see the great wall of china.
-go to japan.
-meet a real geisha.
-spend a weekend in an oceanfront/view beach house.
-own a laptop.
-learn to longboard!
-own a pair of jimmy choo heels.
-own anything marc jacobs or chanel.
-create a daily workout regime and finally learn to love my body.
-inspire someone.
-grow my hair long enough so i can donate it.
-see a New Zealand All Blacks rugby game.
-learn how to play the piano..again.
-get my ears re-pierced.
-get my cartalidge pierced.
-learn how to take disapointments gracefully- not personally.
-create my own shoe design. [on blank vans]
-try painting with coffee. literally.
-spraypaint a huge canvas.
-sell one of my own canvas pieces; for more then 10 bucks.
-organize my ipod.
-make a sports team in university.
-go see as many art galleries as possible in toronto.
-Buy Lights' EP at HMV
-get a Nikon D200.
-take a picture of one of Banksy's graffiti stencils.
-find a new hair style.
-lay in grass under the stars, before winter comes.
-GET A RAG DOLL KITTEN.
-buy an ipod touch.
-buy nothing on 'Buy Nothing Day'-November 28th 2008
-Pay back my mother my cell phone bills/camera debt.
-Get through my first semester of university.
-get proposed to in the most thoughtful and sweet way possible, when the time is right.



.....to be continued.

No comments: