Monday, October 6, 2008

ashes&wine.


"Is there a chance?
A fragment of light at the end of the tunnel?
A reason to fight?Is there a chance you may
change your mind?
Or are we ashes and wine?"


i feel like shittt. i'm still sick, and all i feel like doing right now besides complaining about it,
is crawling into bed, safe under my bed covers. Right now, that feels like the best place to be.
Go back into my dreamland where everyone is happy and perfect. I'm not sure why depsite
being against the theory of idealism, i continue to think in that mindset.
people have told me different opinions..i'm not sure whats right and whats wrong. I really
wish someone could tell me what to do in a situation like this. I just want so badly for things to
go back to the way they were..like in the summertime, when we couldn't get enough of each other. and people told us we were meant to be, and we'd get married eventually because we're
so perfect for each other.

oh. theres that theory again. just cant seem to get away from it.

i'm trying my hardest to believe everything. but the voice in my head catches my attention every now and then, and makes me question if what he's telling me is just what i want to hear,
cause he knows that will make me feel better.

my heart still hurts, its more of an ache though, a longing for past times.
well. its time for me to go, like always. go go go, no slowing down or stopping.


peace&love.





No comments: